record players and a paper crow

As my delightful friend reminded me as we sat drinking coffee in City Screen café (Picturehouse Cinemas), I haven't posted for almost a week now. How outrageous! Okay so lemme think - what has happened..ok, I've...

Materials: watercolour on card













  • invested in 'Sleepless in Seattle' (great film by the way, Meg Ryan is class as always)
  • and decided to buy a record player. Maybe I'll go cheaper than these but LOOK HOW PRETTY:

 My plan is to check out the records que mes parents ne veulent pas, nab the ones that sound decent and venture out into the world of deliciously eclectic record shops. I saw an article about one in York last week but can't remember for the life of me what it was called...I'll get back to you on that one.
London will have some great stores so I might buy my first record when I'm down there in a few weeks.
Tonight I'm eating pizza with fabulous people and, after having watched My Mad Fat Diary and Outnumbered, I'm ready to go. Ciao amigo et merci beaucoup for reading - I'll post very very soon I promise.

 
Rhiannon x


Comments