freaks and geeks

Today I've been at work. But I've also been watching Freaks and Geeks, an american show set in a high school that was cancelled after just one series, but it's my new old-school-TV obsession. What's awesome is that most of the cast are still acting in popular films and series today. For example, there's Linda Cardellini (Velma from Scooby Doo the Movie - from the top of my head), Jason Segel (Marshall from How I Met Your Mother), Dave Franco (127 Hours), Seth Rogen (Pineapple Express, Superbad, This Is The End) and Busy Philipps (Cougar Town).

All the characters are portrayed well, my favourites being Nick (Segel) and Daniel (Franco) simply because they kick high-school's ass.




    






AAAANND: The prize for second most brutal character - first prize for Kim Kelly (Philipps) - goes to Ken (Rogen), who is without a doubt the Ultimate King of Sarcasm.

Sorry about this being such a short blog post but it's late...I need sleep...and more Freaks and Geeks. Episode 8 here we go.

Rhiannon x

Comments