How I Met Your Freaks and Geeks Before I Drove In A Safari Jeep

"We're making some changes to the terms and conditions of your phone plan to give you more clarity on the notification of price changes."

Okay -
FIRST of all...?!
SECONDLY - Orange, the thing you describe as 'clarity' is as about as clear as the windscreen of a safari Jeep that has just been driven through a 10-foot-deep swamp in monsoon season. The link you have given me enables me to view a vast amount of bullet points and confusing statements about my phone contract that I'm not sure are already in place or actually mean anything. Next time, could you please let me know what's changing in a maximum of twenty words. 
Yours sincerely, 
Bewildered Customer.

Ahem. Rant over.

On another note, I finished Freaks and Geeks (Series 1, the one and only series) the other day. It was a sad moment but the ending didn't really feel like an ending so it wasn't too tragic, not like the ending of Friends - *cries*:


RHIANGLE RECOMMENDS!
Having recently finished reading a crime thriller novel called 'Before I Go To Sleep', I can officially breathe and relieve myself of the round-the-clock urge to glue my eyes to the pages. It's a seriously addictive book - a first person narrative of an amnesiac who forgets everything she knows when she goes to sleep - and the author had me fooled at many points. Watson cleverly brings in the theory that memories can be imagined and so it's very difficult to decipher whether the narrator is recalling the truth or not when she reads from her daily journal, supposed to help her remember her past.
The cover also has a soul-piercing eye on the front so every time you put the book down front-side-up you feel like you're being watched. WAHEY!

Today, I'm going to attempt to finish off my collage while watching the new episode of the last series of 'How I Met Your Mother', which is getting a spin-off series I hear called 'How I Met Your Dad' (hmm), work, and prepare for another open day soon so I don't get lost on campus (which is surprisingly likely).
There's also an article in New Scientist this week about how natural selection in terms of how certain birds sing is related to human language so I'll be reading that accompanied by a hot chocolate. You can read the article here.

Rhiannon x

Comments